New Raptor owner in the Phoenix area!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milhouse

Reaction score
Hey gang! I've been lurking around here for a year or so, but we finally got our Raptor so I thought I'd say hi.

We got a 2012 SCREW, Tuxedo Black, with everything but the decals from Rodeo Ford in Goodyear. They were a good dealer to work with, and we love the truck!

We've already stopped by SDHQ and ADD to check out their operations (ADD isn't really setup for people to drop in, but they were really friendly and showed us around anyway) and are trying to figure out all the toys we want to get for our new toy.

I know for sure I want to move the shocks to the mid perch right away. If anyone knows who can do a perch adjustment and an alignment on the west side of Phoenix, I'd really appreciate the heads up.

We're really looking forward to getting in on some Roundups and other excursions along with camping trips around the state.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Phoenix area member! I'm working on a trip for sometime around mid July. It's in the Expeditions section if you want to check it out.