New raptor owner in France

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnFrance

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Im John from South of France. Im in American cars for year now. And my job consist to import and register us cars in France :)

Just bought a 2010 Raptor Ext cab from Texas.

Truck had a little front damage : bumper knuckle steering rack and fender.

Now its repaired and will go to paint soon.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Im John from South of France. Im in American cars for year now. And my job consist to import and register us cars in France :)

Just bought a 2010 Raptor Ext cab from Texas.

Truck had a little front damage : bumper knuckle steering rack and fender.

Now its repaired and will go to paint soon.

Welcome from the state your truck came from! :)

That truck must turn a lot of heads in France. I can't image how it dwarfs almost everything else over there.

BTW, as soon as it's fixed you need to post a pic of it with the French countryside in the background.

Enjoy!

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
JohnFrance,
Salut! Je suis un ancien e'tudient de la Faculte' Libre de Medicine de la Universite' Catholique de Lille. Aussi je suis un ancien jouer de deux equipe de football Americain; le premier anne' sur les Aigles de Ville neuve D'asq, et le deuxieme anne' sur les Vikings de la Madeleine.
Il y a beaucoup de information isi; et comme en France les bonne et les mauvais...n'est pas peur! Le Raptor est pres de les cammions de Dakar. Il y a beaucoup ici qui aimer la Dakar...
Bon Courage,

Eddie

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JohnFrance

Reaction score
Hi,

Here are some pics, in my workshop

I have to repair the bumper and drop it back then it will goes to paint =)

Top Perch mode done with wheel alignment.

5b8ais.jpg

2w4xmbk.jpg

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Do you sell them there in France? If so what would it cost (just curious) and are there manny if France?