New Raptor Owner in Atlanta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! After a long search and changing my mind several times over color, options, Roush vs non-Roush, I finally pulled the trigger and picked up an Ingot Silver Super Crew. It has every available option inside but none of the bed options I was looking for. I was hoping to get a spray liner, tailgate step, and bed extender...but no luck in Silver. It seemed like every dealership within 200 miles of Atlanta wanted $3000+ MSRP. Sticker on this one was $58840 and that's what I paid. I found a small family Ford dealership about 60 miles outside of town that had pretty much what I wanted at an unbeatable price. They even agreed to throw in a spray bed liner! I'm going from a 2011 Toyota Tacoma Sport access cab. The Raptor is a great step up and so far I'm loving it. Time for the mods!

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats! Good work getting rid of the Toyota. You will not be disappointed with the Raptor! Try to get in on a Raptor Run somewhere if you can!