New Raptor Owner from Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AL-Jazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy y'all! - (I figured I should get that out of the way first since I am from down here in the South after all) :biggrin:

I rebuild vehicles as a hobby to maintain my sanity and after going through a dozen or so Jeep variations over the past few years, I decided to check another one off the bucket list and get a Raptor.

I located a lower mileage 2010 (6.2 extended cab with all the options I desired) hit in the rear and pulled the trigger on her just before Christmas. She was delivered this week and now the fun begins.

As with most of my custom builds, I will start a new thread chronicling the build process for any that want to follow along. Always open to suggestions and am looking forward to the build process as much as I am excited to drive her when she is finished.

UPDATED with a link to the build thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/6-ft-under-6-ft-over-story-2010-raptor-rebuild-59289/

Last edited: