New Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EOmfD

Reaction score
Well, by chance I put my wife in a lightening blue 2018 Raptor on Friday, and on Saturday I parked it in my garage. I traded my 2011 Jeep Rubicon and my 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited w/AEV JK350 package. I'm still in morning over my Jeeps, but this thing is awesome. I'm happy with my decision and I'm looking forward to squeezing as much preformance out of it that I can afford. Al

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF !

‘Bubble’s right, we need pics, or you really bought a prius and you’re just joshing us :)

mcmiked97

Reaction score
Well, by chance I put my wife in a lightening blue 2018 Raptor on Friday, and on Saturday I parked it in my garage. I traded my 2011 Jeep Rubicon and my 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited w/AEV JK350 package. I'm still in morning over my Jeeps, but this thing is awesome. I'm happy with my decision and I'm looking forward to squeezing as much preformance out of it that I can afford. Al

Lol "by chance"? Like, you guys were driving by and saw a Raptor on display at your neighborhood dealer and decided to get it?

Congrats btw!