New Raptor Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jchawk

Reaction score
Hey guys -- I just wanted to introduce myself.

I picked up my 2017 Ford Raptor a few weeks back just before heading out to get married/honeymoon. The dealer called and said it had arrived a few days sooner then anticipated and I just couldn't resist picking it up.

I took her out yesterday for a spin and now have a whooping 80 miles on it.

Honestly this is the most fun I've had with a new vehicle. Even my wife committed that I seemed visibly happy driving this beast.

I live just North of Pittsburgh in Gibsonia PA and I'm looking forward to reading the forums! Seems like a great group!

OP
OP
J

jchawk

Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the ride. Post pics when you can.

Will do -- after yesterday I understand why the tailgate step is probably worth the money. My fat ass couldn't make the jump on the side step, fell off and rolled my ankle. :)

Only thing I would change is adding that tailgate step!!!

OP
OP
J

jchawk

Reaction score
Hey guys -- here's a couple of pics. I'm getting it detailed this week and will post a few follow ups.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 56
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 44

DANACO

Reaction score
We'll, not an owner yet but will be ordering tomorrow most likely. I currently own a 15 Lariat FX4 and owned a similar 13' prior to that. It will be a long anticipated wait, I hope it's worth it !

OP
OP
J

jchawk

Reaction score
We'll, not an owner yet but will be ordering tomorrow most likely. I currently own a 15 Lariat FX4 and owned a similar 13' prior to that. It will be a long anticipated wait, I hope it's worth it !

I think at this point you'd be ordering a 2018? I'd say go for it -- awesome truck!!!