New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTerrain13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I ordered my 2013 Raptor on 12/10/12 and received my truck on 1/24/13. I ordered the new Terrain color Screw w/ moonroof and the raptor luxury package interior. I have enjoyed my first month with this exciting vehicle and plan on posting pictures, questions and comments on this forum. Im hoping to catch up with some local raptor owners in area to share some ideas as well as share ideas here. So far Ive done some simple mods to my truck, including some custom classy decals on the exterior lower front door panels and i passenger dash decal, and a Magnaflow muffler keeping the stock exhaust pipes on. If anyone would like to lead me in the right direction for further mods, upgrades and suggestions id love to hear it. Any questions or pictures i can provide for other owners i will be happy to assist if i can.

Thanks!
Collin

Last edited:

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
No go find a dirt road, hold down the tracking control button for about six seconds. And PUNCH IT! :rocking: