New Raptor in MS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Madison. Let me know and you can come check it out whenever you are in town!
Really? I'm from Ridgeland, small world. I do believe I just saw you at the roundabout

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It had bedside graphics, there's another AG roaming around here! Oh well back on the way to Oxford

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part of the state? I live there and would love to see it sometime! I live in Oxford mostly but travel to Jackson occasionally!

I also use Watson Quality Ford.

Another Watson customer here. I live in Carthage, half hour north of Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another Watson customer here. I live in Carthage, half hour north of Jackson.

How's your track record been with them? Their service department has definitely left me feeling pretty angry more than I'd like to admit, but I guess that's just what you get from any dealership! Hahah.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's your track record been with them? Their service department has definitely left me feeling pretty angry more than I'd like to admit, but I guess that's just what you get from any dealership! Hahah.

Haven't been back since I bought the truck.

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two raptors

I have a 2014 super cab and just ordered 2017 super cab.both in oxford white.new one due in in 10-12 weeks.looking forward to new one.ps,keeping old one,i love that truck.