New Raptor in MS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my 2017 Raptor in last week! I have always had a F-250. Was a little nervous about stepping down but loving it so far. Ride quality is amazing and damn the seats are comfy. Also went with the Avalanche Grey. Color is amazing in person!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy, post pics. My gen1 is the first non F-250 I ever owned, truck built for different jobs but my Raptor is my favorite vehicle I've ever owned!!

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just got my 2017 Raptor in last week! I have always had a F-250. Was a little nervous about stepping down but loving it so far. Ride quality is amazing and damn the seats are comfy. Also went with the Avalanche Grey. Color is amazing in person!
What part of the state? I live there and would love to see it sometime! I live in Oxford mostly but travel to Jackson occasionally!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I also use Watson Quality Ford.

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
What part of the state? I live there and would love to see it sometime! I live in Oxford mostly but travel to Jackson occasionally!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I also use Watson Quality Ford.

I live in Madison. Let me know and you can come check it out whenever you are in town!