New Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobc

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Wanted to quickly introduce myself as I've been browsing on here for a while, but finally picked up my new Raptor Friday! I've been in a 2009 JKU for the last 4 years or so, and while fun, it completely lacks any sort of amenity.

Last week a local dealer dropped the price of this 2011 Screw with 89k miles and a clean one owner carfax. I picked it up for $32,000 before tax, with a 36month/30k mile warranty through my credit union.

I poked around this weekend and changed the oil and started getting familiar with everything, and wow I love this truck! It will mostly be a grocery getter/daily and hauler for my 91 Comanche.

It has the factory tow package and back up camera, seat warmers, etc. so it's a big upgrade from my cloth jeep with roll up windows haha! I'm pretty active over on ComancheClub forums, and look forward to learning a whole lot more over here.

HwpYioh.jpg

BfgO8w0.jpg

4NW8qhO.jpg

QysEPRe.jpg

3PryJmO.jpg

And here's the Comanche!

8Hr29L4.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome to FRF.

#BlackRaptorsMatter