New prospective owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lgndryhr

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I have been a lurker lately while researching the Gen 1 Raptor. I figured I should sign up and start conversations with actual owners. currently drive a 2010 Camaro SS as my daily. I have been thinking about selling it for a Gen 1 Raptor. I am torn though. My fiance would really love to see me get a truck. She feels like I would be safer in a truck than my Camaro due to height and size. The Raptor is the only truck in recent years that I can think of that stood out to me. Hoping to learn a lot here and figure out a few things about one before I buy one. I haven't had the opportunity to test drive one yet, but that is first priority. I don't see many of them in the area. Also, there aren't many on lots here.

A few pictures of my Camaro below.

4e66df5531734cdf14ea2fbf454395d2.jpg

FiiYBgy.jpg

jMgEnOb.jpg

Last edited:

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
I have a white 03 Kenne Bell Cobra that was my first love.
Now have a white 2013 Ford Raptor.
Very particular about my vehicles and love my decision.
Welcome

DFISH56

Reaction score
I’d say do it. This truck is above everything else on the road. Even moreso if you do anything off-road

OP
OP
L

lgndryhr

Reaction score
I have officially sold the Camaro over the weekend and now a proud owner of a 2014 Raptor SuperCrew in Terrain color.