NEW!!! Plus Xmas presents??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txrapgirl

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the forum and looking on insight as to what to gift a special guy for Christmas. Any ideas?!?! Ruby red 14 svt raptor.

D

Deleted member 12951

Do you know what he already has on it or completely stock? And how much are you wanting to spend?

OP
OP
T

txrapgirl

Reaction score
He has added a lot of little things to it like the stickers to the head lights, and interior small things. like the plaque with model number given that its the special edition. hes been going on and on about a bumper. I gifted him a tune a while back and he has got himself a pedal commander. He seems to be a little more reserve on adding things to it and he takes well care of it. just don't know what would be good. I don't mind buying the bumper its around 1k but he didn't want one because he would have to cut part of the front. sorry I know using " im a girl" excise sucks but.... im tryinf to learn raptor talk.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about an exhaust system? we are running special pricing on corsa right now! It is a great sounding system that isnt overly loud while cruising and it comes in 2 different sound level options.

if interested PM me and we can talk details and pricing

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

He has added a lot of little things to it like the stickers to the head lights, and interior small things. like the plaque with model number given that its the special edition. hes been going on and on about a bumper. I gifted him a tune a while back and he has got himself a pedal commander. He seems to be a little more reserve on adding things to it and he takes well care of it. just don't know what would be good. I don't mind buying the bumper its around 1k but he didn't want one because he would have to cut part of the front. sorry I know using " im a girl" excise sucks but.... im tryinf to learn raptor talk.

Well he doesn't have to get a bumper that requires to cut the front of the frame. A really nice bumper that is completely bolt-on is the Rogue Velocity. You can put mesh or dimple skins on each side or leave it open. You will want to put a light in there probably. I could help with both and I can extend FRF member pricing with discounts for you, if you think he would be interested in this one?

VELOCITY Front Bumper - 2010-2014 Ford SVT Raptor — Rogue Racing

Just send me a Private Message here or email at [email protected] and I can assist.

OP
OP
T

txrapgirl

Reaction score
I would be interested in this since he kinda just mentioned wanting one. Im at work but if i dont get back to you today i will pm you tomorrow.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be interested in this since he kinda just mentioned wanting one. Im at work but if i dont get back to you today i will pm you tomorrow.

Take a picture of yourself and glue it to the dash. lol Plus go to the DMV and get personalized tags for his truck like "SPOKN4" or "TAKEN" or even better "MYMAN"

Last edited:

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry I know using " im a girl" excise sucks but.... im tryinf to learn raptor talk.

No excuses necessary. You are already way ahead of most people here's wives. Usually read comments from wives or girl friends like "more truck parts again?" or "we've got to let the budget recover" or "I can't believe how much money you spend on that damned truck". Ha. Your attitude alone towards Raptoritis is quite refreshing.

That said, get him audio upgrades. For 50-80K trucks, the factory stereo systems SUCKS ASS!. That's an upgrade he'll use every time he drives it.