New Owner: Waco, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natpark1

Reaction score
Managed to find a new 2017 Lighting Blue screw that built nearly exactly as I would do it if I ordered it. Just got it Monday.

Loving the truck.

Let me know if there's anyone else from the Central Texas area on here.

IMG_7967.jpg

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy from College Station! Raptoberfest is coming up on 10/6 and is in Gause. It's a blast and a great way to meet other Raptor enthusiasts. Check out Texas Raptor Runs web or Facebook page. Let the mods begin!

1DXmk2

Reaction score
Congratulations on the new truck! Based on where you are parked it looks like I could see it in person the next time my wife drags me on one of her pilgramages to the Silos.

OP
OP
Natpark1

Natpark1

Reaction score
Howdy from College Station! Raptoberfest is coming up on 10/6 and is in Gause. It's a blast and a great way to meet other Raptor enthusiasts. Check out Texas Raptor Runs web or Facebook page. Let the mods begin!

I definitely want to check out Raptoberfest, watched some of the videos from past ones and it looks like it'll be a blast. Will check out the Texas Raptor Runs as well. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk