New Owner from VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostdacr

Reaction score
Well I guess it's time to make a welcome thread. Been here for a little while but only really posted in the 2013 Status thread.

Joined after considering getting a Raptor and first looked a couple local dealers and thankfully read the Dealers Selling at Invoice thread before going to look at them so I didn't purchase one (tried to get them to come down on price but didn't; they had them for $58k).

April 10th I placed my order with Van Bortel in NY and it finally came in last Friday. Was one of the last couple orders to get pulled from them too. At first I was really excited and kept trying to get an update (thanks Raptor911 for all of your help by the way!), then it went to "ahh it will get here when it gets here", then once I knew my order was getting pulled and the build sheet showed up it turned into "will it hurry up and get here" - but I still don't have it.

Which brings me to today, wife and I get on a plane tomorrow afternoon and finally get to pick it up (I think she's more excited than I am).

Now after all that boring talking here are a couple picture that Steve sent me (looks like every other brand new stock black Raptor...but this ones mine!)

20130912_114001_zpsfea55e56.jpg
20130912_114033_zpseed2cd76.jpg
20130912_114013_zps63a534a0.jpg
20130912_114023_zps97ddcffb.jpg
:GetMoney: