New owner soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sobiloff

Reaction score
My 2013 F-250 isn't ideal for how I'm using it since I moved from California to Nevada--I don't need to truck my bikes anywhere anymore since I now live right on the edge of a bunch of BLM land, and a short distance from tons more. Plus, my girl is finding desert runs in the truck to be a lot of fun, too, and would like something more suited to that.

So, I started researching alternatives and pretty quickly settled on the Raptor. I can still throw a bike or two in the back if I need to, it'll play in the desert a lot better than my F-250, and it has some nice upgrades to the creature comforts (SYNC3, LED lighting).

I was resigned to a long wait and a lot of phone calls to find one exactly the way I wanted it without paying over MSRP, but Inskeep Ford popped up in the prospective owner's forum offering MSRP on a new 2017 allocation they just got, so I snagged that earlier this morning. Yea! So now I have an Avalanche SCREW with the 802A and Technology Packages on order.

The only hiccup so far seems to be those darn bead-lock wheels. I want 'em, but the factory is saying they won't accept new orders for them. Grrr.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy and congrats, I previously had an F250 and while it was a great truck it can't compare to the Raptor for romps in the desert. You and your gal will be amazed!!

OP
OP
S

sobiloff

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! My dealer talked with the factory rep and they think they can get a set of beadlocks for me after all. Yea!