New owner in Ft. Sill, OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red-Leg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to make an introduction here,
I have trolled these forums for a couple years while saving up for the Raptor I recently ordered. I placed my order at the beginning of this year and couldn't be happier. I am only nervous because I ordered Terrain without ever seeing it in person. Everyone says it's great in person and all the Raptor here at Ft. Sill are either black or white and I don't want to be the same.

I am a Field Artillery Officer in the US Army currently at the FA school, but will be stationed here as well after. I am originally from Massachusetts.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon...Are you installing any graphics package? or possible going with an after market warp?

OP
OP
Red-Leg

Red-Leg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing the BMC hood graphic as I couldn't justify the nearly 2k for 3 large decals. I was planning to do a Ridig LED light bar, but I was seeing that alot of people are having condensation issues with them.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for your service. I saw the terrain this weekend. Looks awesome. Definitely different. Yea a lot of black and white raptors here too. I am in daytona.

Jack
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD