New owner in the Bay Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4twenty7

Reaction score
After months of hemming and hawing, I finally jumped in. I traded in my '07 King Ranch and bought a '14 Tuxedo Black, Screw, SE with (I think) all the bells and whistles... I'm looking forward to getting it dirty

Originally from Kentucky, I spent 9 years in the Air Force before moving to the Silicon Valley to work in the tech industry... I'm hoping to move back east in 2-3 years, but I've been saying that since 2000...

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP

4twenty7

Reaction score
Oh, and generally, I'm kind of a Ford guy that likes to tinker in the garage... below is my other 400+ HP for the street/track

--M

(no, it's not real, it's a Factory Five)

Attachments

• cobra1.jpg
    cobra1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
OP
OP

4twenty7

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the welcome guys!

Witchy, I grew up outside of Bowling Green (Alvaton), and most of my family is from around Paducah and Graves County. I still make it home a few times per year since the family is there. And, both of my kids actually go to UK.

--M

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the welcome guys!

Witchy, I grew up outside of Bowling Green (Alvaton), and most of my family is from around Paducah and Graves County. I still make it home a few times per year since the family is there. And, both of my kids actually go to UK.

--M

I grew up in the Louisville area and later moved to Lexington and Georgetown. Gotta say I'm a CARDS fan though. I married a Tennessee ( @OrangeAddict ). I was just in Kentucky for a week last week.