New From New Hampshire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkside1k

Reaction score
Just got my 2011 raptor a week and a half ago. So far i love it. Hoping to meet up with more people from the New England area.

OP
OP
D

darkside1k

Reaction score
Welcome, I live in Amesbury, MA. Not far from you. I also own a 2011. I see more and more Raptors in this area, all the time.

Hit me up if you ever head up into the NH lakes region My wife and i own a blueberry farm. Maybe i should look into doing a meet/greet/campout on the farm. Ill see some raptors around. Not too many though.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hit me up if you ever head up into the NH lakes region My wife and i own a blueberry farm. Maybe i should look into doing a meet/greet/campout on the farm. Ill see some raptors around. Not too many though.

Some of the Connecticut guys from the Dirty Dozen group, spend a lot of time in that area.

OP
OP
D

darkside1k

Reaction score
Made this for the new england guys
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217976808985199/

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Darkside1k,
Welcome! Dan from OZ...'BigKahuna' is in NH also. Back in the stone age a girlfriend in high school's family had a summer house in Weare. Love the White Mountains; my college roommate and I did a lot of skiing in the Mount Washington Valley. Tuckerman's Ravine; Wildcat; climbed Mt Washington 5 times so far...

Eddie