New from MI!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New member here from michigan, I am currently in the wonderful process of ordering a 2018 raptor. So far been to 3 big dealers in MI, and called around in OH/PA. I am being told i have to be on a waiting list until i can put in my order for a build. Also that it would most likely arrive in JANUARY?!

Is that what you guys have been hearing for 2018s?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. If there’s one thing I know about the market for Raptors, it’s that I don’t know enough about the market for Raptors. Ordering has produced some pretty hateful wait times, but the recent 2017’s were delivered a lot quicker.

kastn4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine the 10th of June and it is scheduled to be built on the 24th of July. Hang in there, maybe you will find a dealer that has an allocation with a build date sooner than January.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to frf and good luck with your new Raptor order.
Keep hunting for a real allocation.
Plenty of information right here in frf on the order process.
^^and what he said

OP
OP
F

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I already went through 10 big dealers in MI, basically 5k markup classic, seen 4k also. 10 over at some OH dealers.
I might end up waiting and trying to locate a 2017 and pressure them on the price