New member in Southern Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocBach

Reaction score
Figure I'd do the polite thing and introduce myself. My current ride (being traded in) is a 2015 XLT F150 with the 302A and FX4 package in bronze fire. Never was a fan of the color and ordered a Lariat but needed a truck right away when my jeep died, so I got the first 2015 they had on the lot. It's a great truck, but it's not what I wanted... got a bunch of scholarships and a raise at work that made trading up to what I really want possible.

Just put in an order at a local dealer for my 2017 Raptor -- went with Lightning Blue. Was contemplating an 801A package with some select goodies but ended up just going to the 802A after realizing monthly payments would be not much more. Dealer doesn't have a solid time frame on it yet, said three or more months probably with the amount of trucks they're building in front of mine.