New Member Southern New Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DucksGoQuack

Reaction score
Hey, new owner (used 2014) excited to finally find a clean stock Raptor. It has taken me 3 months of searching and 15+ dealer visits but I finally found one, and now here I am. Literally just got back from the dealership so I'm going to try and post some photos of it tomorrow if anyone is interested. 21k miles, beadlocks unfortunately, no graphics unfortunately, but finding one in almost new condition was hard enough, so it's not perfect yet but she'll get there eventually. Also pretty forum illiterate so bare with me.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to frf and Raptor life congratulations and good luck with your Raptor

You've been Raptized

spenruhl

Reaction score
Hey, new owner (used 2014) excited to finally find a clean stock Raptor. It has taken me 3 months of searching and 15+ dealer visits but I finally found one, and now here I am. Literally just got back from the dealership so I'm going to try and post some photos of it tomorrow if anyone is interested. 21k miles, beadlocks unfortunately, no graphics unfortunately, but finding one in almost new condition was hard enough, so it's not perfect yet but she'll get there eventually. Also pretty forum illiterate so bare with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I'm with you! Just figuring out how to post! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro