New Member and soon-to-be Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bendensez

Reaction score
Hey all. New member here. I posted a couple times over the last couple days on the 2018 Order Progress and 2018 Tailgate and Tail Light threads, but just realized there was a new member check-in area.

I have ordered a 2018 Ingot Silver SCAB (802A, Tech Package, Tailgate Applique Delete). I love silver and black trimmed vehicles. Mine was built this past Wednesday (7/26) and delivery is expected to my dealer late next week :biggrin: My dealer is only 40 minutes from the plant.

I am coming from a 2012 Tundra CrewMax, which was just recently sold in preparation of the Raptor coming in. We have no kids (other than a couple French Bulldogs), so I don't need all the room and I like the looks of the SCAB better.

I'm anxiously waiting delivery like a kid waiting for Christmas day!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place! Try not to drool too much on the day you pick it up from the dealer, compose yourself until you leave the lot.