New member from San Diego, CA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, hit me up next time you go to Carrol Canyon - never been there yet.

I'm in Coronado but have to work this Saturday. If you go Sunday, I may be able to make it.

OP
OP
Mmmonster

Mmmonster

Reaction score
Pm me next time u go. Would go this weekend but im busy. How hot it get there in summer time. Hard to camp in summer because I have to bring my dogs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I will! It's only about high 80's right now. I have three dogs as well so I usually find some way to try to keep them as cool as possible!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Agree, hit me up next time you go to Carrol Canyon - never been there yet.

I'm in Coronado but have to work this Saturday. If you go Sunday, I may be able to make it.

Sorry, we're going Saturday. I will let you know next time we go! Any where else you like to go?

I was going to say...Carroll Canyon is between Mira Mesa and Mira Mar Roads near the 805. There ain't nowhere to camp or offroad down there. It's all business park. :)

I know, I drive past that exit every day on the 15. I think that's why I mixed them up. Haha.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Eugene, Oregon!
San Diego is the gateway to some of the greatest offroad areas in the world!
I spend 18 years down there exploring them all!

OP
OP
Mmmonster

Mmmonster

Reaction score
Let me know, I've found some stuff on otay Mesa. It's easy trails but nice views and its right in my backyard.

I'll have to check that out! :) Sounds good to me just get some driving in. Any information you can give for the best way to find the trails?

Last edited:

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also, thought I read the corral canyon was better on short wheel base cause they have some technical rock sections. Please correct me if I am wrong cause I'd always love more areas to explore.

OP
OP
Mmmonster

Mmmonster

Reaction score
I also, thought I read the corral canyon was better on short wheel base cause they have some technical rock sections. Please correct me if I am wrong cause I'd always love more areas to explore.

I've never been out there, so I don't know. Looking at their site, it looks like there is a little bit of everything for everyone. But I'm mainly going out there to ride quads and figured I could get some driving in out there.

Here's another link to some information.
Corral Canyon OHV Area - California Motorcycle and ATV Trails