New member from Orlando

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello all. Love the forum.

Thanks for posting all that you have.

I ordered my 2018 in ruby red in late June and was just informed that its going to be built at the end of October. I'm pretty stoked.

My build is going to take a bit longer cause I'm doing a performance upgrade through Hennessey down in Texas

And I can't say enough for my salesman up in Nashville named Brock Patterson, he scored me an MSRP Raptor and has been awesome to deal with.

Thanks again for letting me join a be a part of this forum.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
>>> My build is going to take a bit longer cause I'm doing a performance upgrade through Hennessey down in Texas <<<
Suggest you do a search on the Forum with the word " Hennessey " also, do a Google search as well.
The Raptor is an amazing truck, and you'll enjoy it very much.
Happy trails!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! What kind of upgrade does Hennessy offer? They didn't perform too well on the previous generation raptor!

OP
OP
Reaction score
Thank you. The Velociraptor package with the Off road package was what I’ve wanted for a while now. I appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

I appreciate the concern. Hennessey have been nothing short of great with their customer service, sales, and marketing with me.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Velociraptor 600 upgrade. The horsepower and torque were just what I was looking for. I’m currently in. Challenger Hellcat so a Performance Raptor is what I was wanting to build. My expectations are that I wanted a Raptor with more performance which is perfect with the velociraptor upgrade. Plus the off road package makes the truck look aggressive and just bad ass.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see he sweet talked you....Hennessey is the biggest rip off out there, including a really ****** history with a lot of customers and broken expectations....what you are going to get is a "marketing" package from this ****..... welcome and why would not you just spend that god awful amount of money and go through vendors here that would deliver proven platform, reliability and awesome performance and looks for your new truck.
Sorry but that's how it is, buddy. The only people that would be heavily impressed by Velossi raptor are baristas at your Starbucks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reaction score
I see he sweet talked you....Hennessey is the biggest rip off out there, including a really ****** history with a lot of customers and broken expectations....what you are going to get is a "marketing" package from this ****..... welcome and why would not you just spend that god awful amount of money and go through vendors here that would deliver proven platform, reliability and awesome performance and looks for your new truck.
Sorry but that's how it is, buddy. The only people that would be heavily impressed by Velossi raptor are baristas at your Starbucks.
Interesting post. Wow. You seem to have an awfully high opinion of yourself and a pretty low opinion of me.

I’m not sure what benefit to the world posts like yours accomplish. You sound pretty jaded. You know nothing about me or my reasons for this upgrade. I posted to share information on this forum. My intention was to be nice and share with my fellow Raptor fans. You obviously don’t have a good opinion of Hennessey or people like me that enjoy these types of purchases.

I’m sorry if my sharing of information bothers you so. I guess I won’t be inviting you to my local barista for our monthly exotic car show.

You gotta wonder what kind of a person lectures another person, that he doesn’t know, on his $100000+ truck. Geez. I’d hate to tell you about my other vehicles. You probably think I was hoodwinked and made another foolish decision for owning a $100000+ Indian also. Never mind I tripled my money. I appreciate your advice but......

Do us all a favor. Don’t reply.

“Sorry buddy, that’s just how it is”

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hei Hennesey guy i replied...
You sound like a type of guy or girl that has a complex some sort. Geez someone is taking it personally...
Sorry i pissed on your parade or on your ego. I gave you my straight forward opinion which is a norm on this forum. I was not going to be "OMG you did what? Get out of here, thats just awesome, man". And you know i am not full of myself i just believe in telling the truth versus being wishy-washy.
I have spent 6 years on a Viper forum, i just sold my viper which i regret now. This guy Hennessey ****** most all of the viper community one way or the other over the last 20 years. He has an awful reputation on many other forums i am very sure about it. Do your research, buddy. The shit he is putting out now is bunch of stuff thrown together at a retarded mark up.
Give your truck to SVC Offroad, SDHQ offroad, RPG Offroad, these are very experienced companies that have first hand knowledge and have R&D to modify your truck the right way.
Now think about it while you polishing your $100.000 Indian.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve heard in other forums that Hennessey is a rip off as well.. it was the Ramforum I’m sure you can check out some posts and stories told on there. The guy may come off as abrasive but he is telling the truth and is looking out for you, and giving Hennessey the name it has been deserving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk