new member in NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
located near ft bragg

just picked up a new 2017 black SCREW 802a

been building time attack cars, dirtbikes and GNCC can am atvs for awhile. Had a total chaos fab equipped turbo toyota pickup waaaaay back in the day but no cool trucks since then. Truck is my daily and will probably just get a ton of BD lights and stay stockish for awhile.

Current cool(ish) stuff is a toyota gt86 racecar, suzuki rm125, husqvarna FE500, Montessa trials bike. Anyone wants to play in the dirt I'm new to the area and looking for places to explore.

Thanks.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bud, I live down Bufalo lake road if you know where that’s at. I got 2018 black raptor, we are neighbors

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here close to ft bragg I play in dirt all time. I’m a pretty big overlander, I got trails behind house stretch out over 5 or 6 miles, I just bring sat phone to be safe.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Na bud I’m just jokin I don’t have any where to ride, but one day we can go find somewhere I’m sure, atleast go out on the fire lanes on ft bragg

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I’ve done good bit of upgrades to my truck, so if you ever think bout doing any you can check out mine first . Give u better idea on stuff before spending money

OP
OP
R

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Na bud I’m just jokin I don’t have any where to ride, but one day we can go find somewhere I’m sure, atleast go out on the fire lanes on ft bragg

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I’ve done good bit of upgrades to my truck, so if you ever think bout doing any you can check out mine first . Give u better idea on stuff before spending money

i was just excited someone was close to me. I'm out near mott lake regularly on the husqvarna. About to order BD unlimited kit.