New Member Maryland 2018 Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crunch

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Mark from the oddly shaped state of Maryland. Just picked up my Race Red 2018 Raptor from a dealer in NJ. First time Raptor owner. I drive a Lexus RC F right now so this truck is a big change for me. This forum was a resource to me while I was contemplating buying the truck.

I was not going to get a Raptor until they came out with Race Red in the Gen2 and here it is. Race Red is vicious on this truck.

Lucky enough to get MSRP on it. It was dealer ordered so I did not have to wait for my order or go through the ordering process.

Added 20inch Fuel Battle Axe wheels and 35inch Nitto Ridge Grappler tires. Can't say enough about how beastly these trucks are in person.

Race Red, 802A, Carbon Fiber Package, Exterior Graphics, Hood Graphics, Step up tailgate assist, spray in bedliner, tonneau hard cover.

Attachments

• Raptor1.jpg
    Raptor1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Raptor2.jpg
    Raptor2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 240

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
WHOA!

That is a good looking truck. From whence in the old line state do you hail?

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and welcome!

Red is my favorite color in general and I am very interested to see a Raptor in Race Red in person! Looks good by the pictures!

OP
OP
C

Crunch

Reaction score
I am just north of Baltimore.

I am sure it is cliche but the Race Red is more impressive in person and makes the truck pop. It breaks necks and I have only had it a few days. I surely can't tail someone in this truck without them noticing.

It seems Race Red is not a popular color overall though.