New member, long time Raptor addict

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've posted a little but haven't tossed up an introduction or photo's yet. I purchased my first Raptor (2011 model) in February of 2012, mainly for my drives to and from Prudhoe Bay on the Haul Road. The truck made the drive so much more tolerable. In 6 years I've put over 145,000 miles on it with minimal issues. No real mods except a Ford Light Bar and 4 Lightforce moose lights. She's still running strong and is my main truck for off road use and hunting. I haul the Argo with it quite a bit to get to the trail heads.
13552-raptor-oh-shit-corner-haul-road.jpg

13553-raptor-argo-getting-ready-moose-hunting.jpg

In February of 2018, my order that I placed 6 months previously finally arrived. I ordered the Race Red Raptor with nearly all of the options including the 802A package, but didn't want to drop the couple grand on Ford stickers. I had the dealership paint the fender flares prior to purchasing the truck. I took the truck to a local shop and had hood graphics and the front and rear emblems overlayed to match. They also installed a clear bra on the front, hood, rocker panels, fender flares, headlights, etc. I've since installed a Borla ATAK exhaust, Whipple Intercooler and CAI as well as the Whipple/Ford Performance Tune. M&R dual 40" light bars and the fog light kit were also recently installed.

13554-race-red-raptor-2018.jpg

13555-raptor-front.jpg

13556-raptor-custom-hood-stripes-logos.jpg

13557-raptor-rear-emblem.jpg

And both the beasts properly backed into the garage.

13559-raptors-moose-lights.jpg

13558-raptors-parking-lights.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You’re inspiration to those of us with just one Raptor.

rcseorgia

Reaction score
Arrest Me Red

Wow, I think its gorgeous with the fender flares painted. My wife says "its Arrest Me Red". LOL But she did say she would be proud to be seen it it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts