New member -KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGRPTR14

Reaction score
He guys I just picked up my 14' Screw about three weeks ago. It's completely stock except Line X in the bed. Planning on adding a Bakflip bed cover, Fuel wheels and some ligts to get her started

Look forward to learning alot on here and meeting raptor owners\

Ill post up a pic of it later today

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Congrats! Looking forward to pics. Around where in KY are you. I'm original from there and we try to go back a couple times a year. Grew up in E-Town then lived in Lexington and Georgetown.

OP
OP
B

BGRPTR14

Reaction score
Congrats! Looking forward to pics. Around where in KY are you. I'm original from there and we try to go back a couple times a year. Grew up in E-Town then lived in Lexington and Georgetown.

Im in Bowling Green. I lived in Lexington when I went to UK

I need to hit you up for some parts for the raptor!

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I have an Undercover Flex and love it. Backflip makes awesome products too. Take a good look at how the cover you buy stays up when folded up. Some actually prop up against the cab, not a great thing as the bed flexes separate from the cab, could damage something. Also, I love how flat the Flex sits on the bed. From the side, you would hardly notice it even has a bed cover at all. I think Backflip also makes covers that sit flat or are low profile.