New member in KC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi all, been readin threads on FRF for long time and finally joining, got a Flame Blue Scab, lux, moon, on the way. ordered 2/1, got the vin 3/5, not sure on the production date yet, but got it $50 over invoice so Im happy :waytogo:

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You'll find a ton of things you'll wanna do you your raptor haha

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi all, been readin threads on FRF for long time and finally joining, got a Flame Blue Scab, lux, moon, on the way. ordered 2/1, got the vin 3/5, not sure on the production date yet, but got it $50 over invoice so Im happy :waytogo:

welcome. A word of advice. get a lockbox, start putting every extra dollar you can find into it.

This forum has a way of spending it before you earn it. :greenchainsaw:

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I just moved 2 years ago from OP after spending 9 years there after school. Lived around 135th and Quivira.

OP
OP
Wheela

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome, ya Shooter Ive lived at 135th and metcalf for over 3 years so we were close lol, and ya when I get my raptor we do need to have a KC get together, pretty sure ive seen yours around Greg, not a lot of raptors in kc.... yet :peace: