New member in Europe - Czech Rep.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CZ is a small country no deserts here only a few offroad/autocros trainig places.
Nice, I started with Jawa 350.

I just finished watching the MXGP of the Czech Republic (recorded back in July). Cool track! are you a Motocross fan? They are finally covering the MXGP races on satellite tv and not just American MX here, been watching it for a few years now. Tony Cairoli took the overall win in pursuit of his 9th World Championship.

Im still surprised there arent more dirt bikers, past or present here on FRF

OP
OP
oko

oko

Reaction score
How many Raptors are in your country?

I do not know exactly, but I did not see any 2017 model yet just older. I think max 100 pcs total with F150 models.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

I just finished watching the MXGP of the Czech Republic (recorded back in July). Cool track! are you a Motocross fan? They are finally covering the MXGP races on satellite tv and not just American MX here, been watching it for a few years now. Tony Cairoli took the overall win in pursuit of his 9th World Championship.

Im still surprised there arent more dirt bikers, past or present here on FRF

Yes, it was at the Brno circuit. I drove there just with the car. I ended driving with the motorbike in 2007.