New Member from DFW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score

Black Betty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. It looks like a few guys here in DFW are getting together this Sat. morning at Sam Pack Ford. That's not where I picked up my Raptor but I figure it's a nice way to meet some of the local Raptor owners.

OP
OP
Aggie

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. It looks like a few guys here in DFW are getting together this Sat. morning at Sam Pack Ford. That's not where I picked up my Raptor but I figure it's a nice way to meet some of the local Raptor owners.

I read that and boy would I like to go, but it is the Ag's last home game Saturday in communist Russia designed concrete Kyle Field and as a season ticket holder I have to go say goodbye. I can't wait to meet up with some local Raptor guys after tho!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New owner here...... Apparently TMX is right down the road from my house, so I will not be stock for long I am sure. :lol2:

null_zps2226b957.jpg

Good luck with the short mod list haha! Take a few more stock pics... Resistance is futile!!! :driver: congrats & welcome!