New Member from Dallas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

On Friday I placed an order for an '18 Lead Foot Grey Raptor Supercrew. It has an August 28th build date.

I hummed and ha'ed about buying a '17 and kept convincing myself that there's nothing wrong with my trusty '11 F150 Limited and I really didn't 'need' it. Well last week I lost my year long battle and decided it was time to jump on the bandwagon.

I look forward to sharing with fellow forum members and soaking up as much information as I can.

Bart

endoal

Reaction score
Hi Bart
I just signed up here. I'm in Dallas and placed my order up in Denton (at msrp) on 7/10 for a black fully loaded no decals 2018. I've got a DORA but they've given no word on VIN# or build date. I've called them and they say it's in the process but that's it. I don't want to keep pestering them but I sure would like some info. Anyone have suggestions for me. Thanks

OP
OP
copb8

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Bart
I just signed up here. I'm in Dallas and placed my order up in Denton (at msrp) on 7/10 for a black fully loaded no decals 2018. I've got a DORA but they've given no word on VIN# or build date. I've called them and they say it's in the process but that's it. I don't want to keep pestering them but I sure would like some info. Anyone have suggestions for me. Thanks

The truck I ordered was already ordered for dealer stock when I contacted them and had a 8/28 build date. There were certain options I absolutely didn't want that were on the truck so the dealer contacted Ford and had the order changed. Ford confirmed so I'm hoping all is good and I'll have it in about 8 weeks.

BTW, Five Star in Lewisville originally promised me an order at MSRP but when I contacted them to move forward they told me $10K over. They're the closest Ford dealer to me and have never been able to win my business in the last 4 truck purchases.

endoal

Reaction score
Thanks. I ordered mine at Bill Utter in Denton. Everyone in Dallas wanted $10k above msrp. Good luck. Send a pic when you get yours.