New member from CT - Bought a member's truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Tanglewood

Reaction score
Hey guys been lurking here for awhile.

I'm from CT, but I'm realizing this truck may really be suited to a more rural environment that we have here. I'm nervous it's too tall to even make it in my work garage!!!

I purchased the truck from member FullAuto. Great dude, installed a lot of awesome modifications on it.

I'm a little overwhelmed by the size of this thing, I never had such a big truck before. It barely fits in my garage, I already had to get a .50cal stubby because the stock antenna was hitting the garage door. If anyone has any tips regarding the size let me know. Parking spots in CT are not meant for a truck this wide!!

Anyway here's a quick picture I snapped. Plenty of more to come!

20331630010_1017294fce_h.jpg

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome, good buy. Welcome you will get used to size since you own the road now haha.

OP
OP
John Tanglewood

John Tanglewood

Reaction score
Guten Tag

Park wherever you want.

Thanks, are you from Germany?
Looking to do Euro deliver on an F80 M3 next year probably. What's the best time of year to visit Germany?

Welcome and congrats. His truck was definitely nice and done right.
Thanks man, yeah all his mods are tasteful and exactly how I would have wanted to do mine. Just need a tonneau cover.

Awesome, good buy. Welcome you will get used to size since you own the road now haha.

Welcome to the mayhem!!! Nice truck. Make your own parking room.....

Thanks so much, haha

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, are you from Germany?
Looking to do Euro deliver on an F80 M3 next year probably. What's the best time of year to visit Germany?

Lived there for a while. I would recommend late August. Weather is just right. Ring is still open, quite a few festivals going on.