New Member from CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadowspawn

Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Raptor Fiends!

New Member from CT. Bought my SCREW in the summer and just found your site and joined. I'm looking forward to the comradery of a shared passion for all things Raptor!. Sorry for the picture rotation. I'm not sure how to fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_2407.jpg
    IMG_2407.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 32

1kazzam1

Reaction score
Black Raptor

Just traded my 2015 lariat for Raptor and drove it home from minesota to ct
I LOVE IT
!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180318_110221_265.jpg
    IMG_20180318_110221_265.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 18

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Raptor Fiends!

New Member from CT. Bought my SCREW in the summer and just found your site and joined. I'm looking forward to the comradery of a shared passion for all things Raptor!. Sorry for the picture rotation. I'm not sure how to fix it.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Bunch of us in Fairfield that meet weekly when possible on Thursday nights, and some Sundays for coffee when the weather is nice, both locations on black rock. Of course, you are more than invited. Enjoy the truck!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

1kazzam1

Reaction score
Congrats! Bunch of us in Fairfield that meet weekly when possible on Thursday nights, and some Sundays for coffee when the weather is nice, both locations on black rock. Of course, you are more than invited. Enjoy the truck!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Im form Stamford. Where in fairfield do you guys meet.
Any off roading trips?