New Member Check-In From California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently bought a 2011 Tuxedo Black Raptor 6.2L fully loaded(without the nav).....well my dad bought it for me. I turn 16 may 23rd and really want to take it offroading when I get my license. As of right now I am cleaning it everyday and am worried about scratches on my car. While I was driving today some kid was trying to spray cars with a hose and I swerved out of the way, it was so smooth also I cant believe the handling on the car. Anyways is there any clear sticker like appliances that cover your car? Ive wanted a raptor for about 3 years now and my dad saw one at the ford dealer and bought it right then. It has a kickin stereo system for being stock! :peace: Does anyone know how big the sub is in the raptor stock? Ive seen another black raptor by westlake lake parked in the lots of apartment buildings and a white one I see time to time. The truck is incredible. It feels like your driving on a pillow. It takes bumps so smooth. My friends didnt believe I had one until they saw me get into the car and drive it of and they all were silent :D Anyways does anyone have any important things I need to know for my raptor? Im looking to mod it in the near future for serious offroading. I need all the help I can get :waytogo:

OP
OP
Hookup

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here she is :drool:

Attachments

• IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 52

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Nice bro I'm in Westland calabassas Thousand oaks area all the time if you see me I'm in a black s cab

Honk at me and I'll come say hi!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Congrats dude and the search function at the top of the page is your friend. Lots of good info on here!:welcome:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF Hookup!

You might just be the first 15 year old dude with a Rap! Cherish it and congrats!!!