New member check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hank_Ford

Reaction score
Guys,

So happy have discovered this site. I am a car guy not a truck guy but I need a truck to haul a boat. Not far, just from lake house to lake twice a year and a DD around town. Of course I wanted the most truck I can get and I think the Raptor is unparalleled. In looks and performance nothing appeals to me like the Raptor.

I am in Canada so I don't know of that changes the build options but I do know these are very scarce and hard to get. I sit on the Board of Directors of a charity with a dealer principal of a two Ford stores so he was keen to help me out. We worked out the following build.

Screw, Leadfoot, Hood and exterior graphics, Raptor technology package, interior carbon fibre, tail gate step, power moonroof, 802A package, spray in bed liner. I went with the non beed lock wheels and no orange interior accents. Anything I should reconsider?

I am really excited truck will likely land March - May.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome. looks good to me. almost exactly what i would do except i would hold off on the Ford Graphics and get custom ones from Designs N signs for less that what Ford charges. You can install them yourself fairly easy. I did on my Gen 1

Any mod plans for the future truck?