New member from the central Valley CA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadRaptor65

Reaction score
Hello.
My Grandpa (Pops) on my wife's side has a Fishing Cabin on Gonzaga Bay in Baja CA. He built in 1959. So I will be taking my 2017 Raptor to Baja!
Also! Pops retired from the Milpitas, CA. Ford Plant back in the 80's. So Ford vehicles run in the family!
My wife purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. She loves it and I love the power that little Ecoboost 3.5 puts out!
I have been following 2017 Raptor new design since 2015. After driving my wife's Sport, I was sold on the Ecoboost 3.5 twin turbo!
I was very excited to custom order my 2017 Raptor! The color is the new Avalanche color, with the Orange trim interior package! Getting old so I got the heated Steering wheel, Front and rear seats! I had my local Exhaust shop remove the Resistor and weld an X-pipe in its place. I left the Stock Muffler on it. I put a K&N Box filter on it as well.
My wife and I love the comfort of the seats, it drives like a dream and it has plenty of power for a Big truck! So far, I am very pleased with my purchase!!