New Member BUT not A Raptor Owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. A few here may know me from other forums. I do not own a raptor but I have added many Raptor parts to mt XLT. Yeah I know, nothing special. But it is. Primarily I wanted to register to thank those that shared pics of the CF parts that some of the Raptors were ordered with. Ive already installed the CF shifter and trim above the glove box and they look great! Not that anyone reading this cares, but I have extensive mods to my truck with much more to come. Parts from just about all trims above the XLT. Upgraded turbos, y-pipe, intercooler.....an otherwise fully loaded 302a pkg with twin panel. Added OEM ambient lighting, added OEM led tail lights and functional BLIS, replaced my XLT dash with a Lariat dash board...Lariat door panels, added intrusion sensor, Lariat rear bench seat with fold out armrest/cupholder... Raptor steering wheel with funtional paddle shifters. (Figuring out how to get these to work was my latest contribution to the non Raptor F150 guys...) ahhhh enough about that.
Not new to modding. Love figuring out how things come apart and go together.
Im here to learn what I can from you guys and share in anyway that I can. Please dont discount the fact that I dont own a Raptor. There is more to me than I can explain in this intro. Happy to be here! :)
Lawrence

OP
OP
2016BoostedGreyGoose
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I seriously contemplated joining as i didnt own a Raptor. Had my truck since March of 2016 and I have had the interior completely stripped out, added sound dampening, ran all wires/cables for my future stereo install... I literally have hundreds of pics of my truck along the journey of my build. My Quick Lift arrived a day before Irma hit and I just unpacked it. Using it to help install my McGaughy's 2/4 lowering kit. Yes I know....its a truck. BUT I have a vision! :) Ill try n share some pics ....