New Member...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Levrac68

Reaction score
Traded in my 2016 F-250 for a 2018 Magnetic Gray Raptor... Had to travel a bit to get the deal done, but well worth it so far.

OP
OP
Levrac68

Levrac68

Reaction score
Congrats, how far? Mine was 1450 miles away...great road trip though.

I live in NY, but have a house in NH... My 250 broke down in NH so I took it to the local dealer. Made a deal on a Raptor with them while the 250 was in the shop which fell through since he couldn't produce a Raptor. I searched NH/VT and found a few at one dealer up North VT. I figured they wanted to move it since it was the second to last day of the year. It all worked out for me. It was about 400 miles total from NY. Not NEAR as far as yours, but when I got home, she was nicely broken in.

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in NY, but have a house in NH... My 250 broke down in NH so I took it to the local dealer. Made a deal on a Raptor with them while the 250 was in the shop which fell through since he couldn't produce a Raptor. I searched NH/VT and found a few at one dealer up North VT. I figured they wanted to move it since it was the second to last day of the year. It all worked out for me. It was about 400 miles total from NY. Not NEAR as far as yours, but when I got home, she was nicely broken in.

nice job finding one! welcome to FRF! Initial thoughts of raptor?