Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan096

Reaction score
Taking delivery of a ruby red scab,802a,tg step on Saturday, ordered 5 months ago, have pictures, will figure out how to post.also I'm a ford master tech for 25 years,may be able to help with questions!..thanks dan096

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Taking delivery of a ruby red scab,802a,tg step on Saturday, ordered 5 months ago, have pictures, will figure out how to post.also I'm a ford master tech for 25 years,may be able to help with questions!..thanks dan096

Welcome to FRF !

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
New member who just traded in my 2WD 2015 Z71 Colorado for a 2010 SCAB Raptor and love every bit of it. I got the truck with 50K miles on it. 1 owner who appears to have never taken it off-road. I am beyond impressed with the way the truck handles and am excited to hit some more off road and long distance drives. Huge fan of the V8 and am super pumped for the new 7.0L V8 that is coming in 2019.

Last edited: