Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Means2212

Reaction score
Hey guys, signed up awhile ago never really got around to posting. I have always been a huge fan of the Raptor. Being fresh in a new career and a young family I missed out the first time around. This time I have a unique opportunity to get myself into a Gen 2 for what should be under MSRP. Going all out with it too. I like many wish we had a V8 coming our way but have faith that the TTV6 will do what I ask, plus moving to Colorado soon so the turbos should do me well with the elevation. Thanks and looking forward to hopefully running into some of y'all out there!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning.........

where in co?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Hi,guys.I am Lois from China
Glad to join this forum
Hope make more friends here
you should create your own new member thread so we can all welcome you

OP
OP
M

Means2212

Reaction score
I haven't, holding out for Military Auto Source. I have an MSRP offer but if MAS pulls through they should be well under MSRP

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

morning.........

where in co?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

you should create your own new member thread so we can all welcome you

I'm headed to Colorado Springs in February.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't, holding out for Military Auto Source. I have an MSRP offer but if MAS pulls through they should be well under MSRP

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

I'm headed to Colorado Springs in February.
find me when you get here