New (to me) Raptor in PHX AZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aviator150

Aviator150

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!!

Welcome to the Fray. What part of the valley are you in? I still keep hoping to get some sort of a meet up going for the Phx area crowd and maybe a trip or 2.

I'm in the north valley by 51 & 101.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greetings! I've been driving different versions of the F150 for over 10 years and ALWAYS wanted a Raptor since it came out.

Just picked up a '14 with low mileage in almost like new condition. It doesn't look like it's even seen a gravel road.

I camp, fish and hunt, so this will be used for moderate off-road fun. I'll just be lurking for a while, as my bank account needs to recover before I can do any upgrading.
Welcome and while you are in financial recovery, can you at least post some pics?

OP
OP
Aviator150

Aviator150

Reaction score
Welcome and while you are in financial recovery, can you at least post some pics?

Here 'ya go. I was going to at least wait until I got the windows tinted, but I got out a bit today and she was screaming to take pictures.

It's amazing how many people gawk at these things. Especially the jeep crowd.

Attachments

• CactusCrunch2.jpg
    CactusCrunch2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 51
  • CactusCrunch.jpg
    CactusCrunch.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
Aviator150

Aviator150

Reaction score
Update: I FOUND A MALL CRAWLER!!!

I crawled all over this thing Sunday, and found no dents, ripples, or leaks. Only a few rock chips in the front from freeway driving. One bottle of touch-up paint incoming.

I took it into Ford today for an official service and total check-up. Looks like I found a like new vehicle. No major issues, found one door seal that will be repaired under warranty. I cannot be happier!!!

This thing is bone stock (loaded though) with no aux lights. _____ even my wife's SUV has _____ aux lights. I think thats going to be the first mod. I'll start lurking in that part of the forum... LOVE THIS THING!!!

OP
OP
Aviator150

Aviator150

Reaction score
Sounds good. Just moved here from TX and need to know where the trails are.