New to me 2014 screw in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, saw the photo and immediately thought it looked like Celebration (my folks retired there).

Great looking truck, still practically new. Be sure to post some more pics after the toys are installed, welcome aboard.

OP
OP
Kedzie

Kedzie

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all!

Sorry for the late reply I was working on/modding my fiance's Jeep JKUR the past day and a half. The Jeep was our first Carvana purchase (Dealers absolutely suck in Florida, ADM on any somewhat fun car/truck under $100k, $700-1000 in dealer fees, etc).

Once all is handled tomorrow on the Jeep I'll be finishing up the Raptor. Still on the fence on the leveling kit I have sitting here, hearing good and bad on leveling pucks and perch adjustments but idk, I want the thing level lol.

Tomorrow I'll likely be installing the Supertop bed cover for my trip up north to haul stuff back down to Florida, install the Rigid led fogs, Rallyarmor mudflaps, under/behind tailgate brake light/turn signal led thing, CravenSpeed dead pedal, put the tailgate assist on it, and search for a tune. Leaning toward 5 star but not sure since I'm also still trying to figure out if I want to supercharge it in the near future or leave it be.

Also looking for some rock sliders/side steps to replace the flimsy oem ones, I haven't found anything that really interested me so far. Gotta be able to follow the Rubi when we go offroading together lol.

I'll be sure to grab more pics too :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kedzie

Kedzie

Reaction score

Got just about everything installed, no leveling kit or mudflaps yet, work has been crazy lol.
Amazon shipped the wrong Bestop so I went BAKFlip MX4 instead.