New to me 2014 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GABA

Reaction score
After shopping for several weeks, unable to find a 2017 for under 10K above MSRP, I decided on a loaded 2014 with 1800 miles on it. Just got the bed Line-xed. It is white with the graphics package (not my style). Next week I'm having it wrapped in matte charcoal grey with gloss black fenders. Looking at off road bumpers, light bar and winch. Also considering linex in the rear wheel wells.

Last weekend I got my first chance to spin the tires in the mud. So fun. Loving my new toy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After shopping for several weeks, unable to find a 2017 for under 10K above MSRP, I decided on a loaded 2014 with 1800 miles on it. Just got the bed Line-xed. It is white with the graphics package (not my style). Next week I'm having it wrapped in matte charcoal grey with gloss black fenders. Looking at off road bumpers, light bar and winch. Also considering linex in the rear wheel wells.

Last weekend I got my first chance to spin the tires in the mud. So fun. Loving my new toy!
You're gunna love it! I absolutely love mine. The 6.2 is an incredible motor

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nukemustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy cow!! only 1800 miles?!?!?! I thought I was doing good on my 14, it had just about 33,000 miles on it when I traded it. that thing should be pretty much brand new!