New to me 2013 Roush in Northern UT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone I guess I jumped the gun a bit and didn't check in here first... So let me start over. I picked up a 2013 Roush a few weeks ago. I am in love with the truck! Such a nice ride.

I have already spent hours on here trying to learn as much as I can. There is a lot of great info here, hopefully I can contribute to the community.

I broke the truck in taking it up elk hunting. here a few pics...

Saw plenty of four legged beasts just no elk.

Attachments

• IMG_4663.jpg
    IMG_4663.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4665.jpg
    IMG_4665.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4613.jpg
    IMG_4613.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4614.jpg
    IMG_4614.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4622.jpg
    IMG_4622.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4625.jpg
    IMG_4625.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4636.jpg
    IMG_4636.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4647.jpg
    IMG_4647.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4655.jpg
    IMG_4655.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4649.jpg
    IMG_4649.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 44

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What has been done to this truck so far ? the front looks like on top perch?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I am glad to be here!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

What has been done to this truck so far ? the front looks like on top perch?

Ha ha I'm not sure what has been done actually. I asked the dealer if they would let me talk to the previous owner to ask them what had been done but they wouldn't have it. So I have been on here trying to find out what exactly has been done to it.

How can you tell what perch it is sitting on? If it already wasn't I was going to move it to mid perch. It has 37s on it so I wanted make that happen.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Best you can afford your baby is a JDM tune, Roush tune is shit

I have HP tuners and was going to tune it myself after I finish with the bolt ons.
If I can't get the numbers I want I will throw it over to JDM for an email tune.

My ATI super damper 12% OD crank pulley came today so that is going on very soon. Should give me 1-2 more PSI.

My AFE tranny pan and rear diff cover came earlier in the week so those are going on once the fluid gets here.

I have had the truck 3 weeks and already $2500 into. I hope this doesn't become a habit I don't make enough money to keep it up!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have HP tuners and was going to tune it myself after I finish with the bolt ons.
If I can't get the numbers I want I will throw it over to JDM for an email tune.

My ATI super damper 12% OD crank pulley came today so that is going on very soon. Should give me 1-2 more PSI.

My AFE tranny pan and rear diff cover came earlier in the week so those are going on once the fluid gets here.

I have had the truck 3 weeks and already $2500 into. I hope this doesn't become a habit I don't make enough money to keep it up!

Just look at the front shocks and the position of the collar, if its moved an inch up from the original position then its sitting on mid perch. Looks like you might be on top perch because of the 37s. But also check if the pinch weld was hammered in to eliminate rubbing. There are threads on here to illustrate the whole thing.
As far as spending on the mods, its just the way it is. lol Spend some, catch up take a break, tell yourself and everyone around you that you are done, and spend some more again....Enjoy your truck.
Contact Jim@JDM with any questions. He is a vendor here with a ton of knowledge when it come to supercharged Raptors.