New (to me) 2013 Raptor owner in Tampa, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just picked up a used 2013 Raptor with 26K miles and all the toys. This is my first truck (former Jeep Wrangler TJ and JK guy). I've already learned a lot reading older threads here, and I look forward to learning a lot more.

What an awesome truck. I was able to squeeze it into my garage with over 3" to spare! I do have an early garage spring cleaning to look forward to though...

:)

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome! A totally different animal from the jeeps but still just as expensive and modifiable!

-Jeff

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I've modded cars a lot before, especially my Jeeps, but this one I am so happy with right off the bat I doubt I'll do any serious modding. Maybe some lights (those accessory switches doing nothing drive me crazy) but in the engine performance, suspension and looks departments this one is just so sweet!

But, I know better. Never say never. Maybe a tune, an exhaust, an intake. But that's it. Yeah... :D