New to me: 2012 Raptor with 1,850 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davegsxr

Reaction score
Delivered from MN...owned by 5 time world arm wrestling champ. was sitting in his gym with a custom cover and cobwebs. Black with blue accent interior with every factory option minus graphics. i want another one!

only aftermarket part were lights from MandR......that dude is a standup guy. Since the truck sat for 3 years (still has new car smell btw) and there were some pre-production issues, one of the seals was leaking. i had never spoken to them prior, and no questions asked he offered to replace for free. stellar.

when i got to the owner, i offered him sticker price, and a month later the truck was delivered.

i've smoked the taillights, tinted front windows, and those cool blue door sills from Recon

Attachments

• IMAG1855.jpg
    IMAG1855.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 87

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase, great find! You might be able to have it checked over under warranty? Even if it's over 36 months since the original purchase, with that low of miles a regional rep might be able to help you?