New to me, 12 Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Vick

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up a 12 Scab with 44k miles.

Already has a few things done to it. ADD stealth front and rear bumpers with a light bar and a 8,000lb smittybilt winch, Worx wheels with brand new BFG all terrains. And couple little cosmetic things like the grill and graphics.

I've done a little reading and I was looking at getting a intake and catback, but from what I've read the stock intake is a very good design and some of the aftermarket ones are more prone to letting dirt/water in? So I think I'll just leave that stock and throw a DD catback on it for now and call it good.

Might look into getting some headers and a tuner down the road. I think it's got plenty of power, for now anyway. I've been searching around the forum a bunch since I started looking into buying the truck and have found lots of good info so I figured I'd join instead of creepin around.

Attachments

• IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
Big Vick

Big Vick

Reaction score
Thanks guys, looking forward to getting out and exploring some more of Montana if things ever slow down at work!