New kid on the block.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remix5x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Kal. I have been lurking these forums for a couple years (right before the Gen 2 release).

I am a prospective Buyer and am finally in a situation where I can pull the trigger on one of these beastly trucks!

I come in search of Aid on how to find a dealer that will not upcharge the living hell out of me. Also come to read others opinions and experiences with the Raptor.

Thanks for letting me be here

Soon (not soon enough) to be 2019 Ford Raptor owner!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There’s a dealer outside of Vegas that a lot of you left coasters have used, the name escapes me. You’re going to have to do some leg work, call around.

IF there is a dealer in CA that doesn’t charge a significant ADM, I’m not aware of them, but I’m on the right coast.

you can use ford’s configurator tool and search up to 100 miles from a given zip code to identify trucks that -might- be in inventory, or soon, but it also shows special order trucks that are already accounted for. There’s also Raptorfinder.com.

if you find one in some remote location you can have it delivered to a local dealer by the selling dealer if all agree. or you can fly / drive it home.

Don’t buy it sight unseen. There have been some pretty spectacular fails with trucks bought with problems that easily would’ve been uncovered pre-signing with a good going over. At least one guy broke down on the way home- loose radiator clamp / hose IIRC. A few more with body / paint issues, etc., etc.
it’s your money, but a little prep up front will ensure you minimize the drama.

Good luck.