New IA Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I picked up my new Raptor about a month ago. Since then I have gone to the mid perch level in the front and had a flex hard tonneau cover installed. I have been looking at different exhaust systems, cold air intakes and tuners. With that said I am looking for the following opinions on what you like in exhaust, CAI and tuners. Also, what vendor(s) you feel comfortable with and are easy to deal with especially with questions. I have researched these things on this site, but I want to make sure that I am not missing something.
A little more information about me, my name is Cheyenne and no I am not a stripper, I'm not an indian and I am not from Wyoming, just a big Norweigen from Iowa. I am 38 years old, I do not drive my truck to work, this is for nights and the weekend. I have a wife and two daughters 11 and 5. I would like my truck to be louder but not to loud so the old lady starts complaining (maybe just loud enough so I can't hear her complaining), and I am looking for more acceleration response and better shifting like not so early into 6th gear.
Let me know if you have any advice for me.

Thanks,

Cheyenne Criswell

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome!

I got my Roush CAI from eBay for $295 shipped. The Borla ProXS muffler was $100 shipped from Amazon. That's because I try to be a cheap bastard. But sometimes it's best to buy from the folks who know.

All the forum vendors are great to deal with. Send them a PM and ask them questions. I got my tuner from Chris @ Freedom Motorsports preloaded with six tunes from 5 Star. I'm currently trying out the SVC tune I got from Jeff at SVC. Gotexhaust got me my Weathertec floor liners, Alternative Off-road got me some nice hood mounts for some lights, and on and on. Oh, and don't forget to check out Calder's thread (Raptor Embroidery) to get some really cool custom embroidery done to your interior.

All stand up guys, pick any one of them, you can't go wrong. Good luck!

Last edited: